Sunday, January 13, 2013

Irresistible Ethiopian Love

I Have Always Been Attracted To African Americans Finally I’m Stepping Outside Of The Box I've Noticed How A Cultural Difference Between Two People Can Be Exciting, Intriguing and Enlightening!

There Is So Much I Want to Learn about My Abofa and I know It Will Take Time.
He teaches me a little day by day and I learn more about his culture as time goes by.  I know a couple of words in his language and it is very challenging for me.  I told him I will learn whatever he wants me to a lot faster, if he whispers it in my ear! :) His accent is so stimulating and super sexy it makes my eyes roll!


I’ve noticed the way he treats me, He makes me feel like his personal queen and does not want to share me!  He’s very respectful and always puts me first!  I really like how he prioritizes me and puts me before his "boys" and I don’t have to deal with that weird Bro-mance crap! Other than "cheating", Bromance is the ultimate relationship killer, in my book!

He's also very affectionate in public and when we go out with his friends, I don’t feel like I have to fight for his attention :)  His eyes are always zoomed in, focused and locked on me.  My sister always says “black is whack", and I need to date white men!  I don’t think that will be necessary at this time.  I am more than happy, although he is not African American; he is from the motherland and has his own distinct chocolate flavor!


 
Abofa likes to cook exotic dishes and lucky for me, I love Ethiopian food!  I remember when we first started dating, he hand fed me and we drank wine.  Not sure how you feel about that but I thought it was so romantic.  Not Patron or Ciroc, Red Wine!!! Trust me I'm not knocking it and I’m used to drinking Red Wine but most African American Men are not brining wine, red at that! They come through with a bottle of whatever is going to get you crunk! I guess for me, it’s about the little things that set you apart from the rest.


I'm still unsure on why "most" African American men give "us “African American Women such a hard time, when we always place them first...Just to get disrespected in return!  This is my first time dating outside my comfort zone and trust me..."I have never been more comfortable!" :) Like I said before it's almost been a year and Abofa has never made me cry, insecure or even jealous!  He uplifts me, my confidence, and my spirits. Never does he take them away or try to intentionally put me down!

I pay attention to every little detail he has to offer me, 
I’m so thankful to have my Irresistible Ethiopian Lover By My Side!

No comments:

Post a Comment