Friday, January 11, 2013

BRANDON HINES...SO MUCH MORE THAN EYE CANDY!

 Sexy R&B Singer whose voice is so amazing...
it soothes every cell in my body!
I’ve never had a three some and if my man wanted to fulfill this  fantasy I would say…Brandon Hine’s Please!!! Lol I have a thing for this tall, dark and handsome brotha!

The first time I saw him was at the 2008 Essence Conference and he was sitting on the Love & Relationship’s panel.  I had No idea who he was but he definitely had a earful about me and my dis functional relationship at the time.  That day a couple of women stood up and asked the panel for advice and I had got the courage to ask as well! 
Pretty much I was in a 5 year relationship and it was going on 6.  I wasn’t getting what I wanted like quality time, romance, communication etc… My ex-fiancé was in the entertainment field and didn’t know how to juggle career and family.  We were fairly young and both had other things to focus on however we were in love and I was hurt just thinking about the thought of us breaking up.
Out of Nowhere I put my head down and started to have a meltdown in front of a large audience, cameras, the entire love panel and of course…Brandon Hines!!! SMH… i will never forget that day!  I heard an inner voice tell me to put my head up and before those tears could fall my head was back up.  I was standing tall with confidence!  I had collected my thoughts and proceeded to tell my failing love story. 
It wasn’t the best first impression but I’m sure it was memorable or just plain entertaining!  Later on that day Brandon Hines performed on stage.  He was very interesting to watch.   He was singing with so much passion, confidence and love, I realized I had a new favorite R&B artist.  I went home and looked up more of Bhines music. 
Before I knew it, I became very familiar with his songs and actually listened to his powerful messages.  Bhines music made a lot of since to me and gave me insights to making better decisions for myself and my relationship.  “Afraid of the Break up, Breaking walls, Lost, Here I Am, Long Way Home and I Don’t Wanna” definitely touched my heart and hit a home run for me!

I would say bhines music is for lover's, romance, baby making or just people that have experience with real relationships! Another thing I like about BHines he doesnt have a lot of fast songs which makes his music great for a long day with something slow and spicy! No dout he's a five star artist*****

No comments:

Post a Comment