Thursday, January 10, 2013

Dragged Out To The Club and Was Shot By Cupid

I Wasn't  Searching For Love...
It Found Me When I Least Expected It!!!

Dear Diary,  I Think I Found True Love! I call him Abofa and he is from Ethiopia.  He is so different from the men or should I say boys from my past! He makes me feel like a queen all the time and he is so romantic.  Last night he surprised me and came over.  He held me tight and didn’t let go!

He kissed me on my forehead and smiled every time I looked his way.  Yesterday we texted each other like crazy. I told him that i never had a love like this before; nobody has ever given me the attention and affection like he does.  I'm 30 years old and feel like I’m finally experiencing love.  In one of the text I asked him where he has been all my life, he replied waiting for you. 


We have cam a long way since April 18th, 2012 the first time we met.  It was a instant attraction mentally, physically, emotionally, and of course sexually.  It was at a night club full of people and he grabbed my hand out of nowhere..."normally I would snatch my hand back and give a stare that could kill" but I felt a soft and gentle touch and he was tall, dark, and handsome :) " So I kept going back for more lol

I didn’t dance with anyone else that night just him.  I remember stoking his head and gazing in his eyes...that has never happened to me before, even when I think someone is attractive I'm still very cautious but for some reason this man had my full attention. I was so engaged and so was he.  It was to the point my sister came to look for me and we know most of the time ladies should never split up in the club.

At the end of that night we saw each other as we were leaving out and once again we couldn’t keep away from each other. I was cuddled up in his arms like it was a stormy blizzard outside, but the weather was perfect lol Could It be I was falling for the perfect stranger or did I have too many cocktails that night!
To move forward our first date was perfect...The establishment wasn’t...nasty drinks and bad hookah lol
 But who cares we had lovely conversation and he was a gentleman. Come to find out I wasn’t that drunk the night I met him.  He still was tall, dark, and handsome with a beautiful smile.  That night we ended up standing outside the lounge after it closed and I found myself in his arms all over again....FOR HOURS lol

Things started taking off after that day. At first I thought the relationship was moving really quickly but no matter what I said and did he kept coming back to me!   I now understand him better; he needs and wants love, just like me.  I’ve been hurt so many times and I’m a lot older.  He is younger and doesn’t talk much about his past relationships.  I went from running away to running into his arms and I’m thankful he keeps them open for me.

He is truly one of the best things that have happened in my life.  Yesterday I couldn’t stop thinking about him.  All day he tells me that he loves me and always talks about when we first met and fell in love.  I think he is from another planet because most men these days try to play so hard but he is soft, gentle, sweet, and sensitive.  He does have a hard side and trust me; it's hard where it counts :)

Its 11:39 and I think he is sleep because he would have called or texted by now.  He used to call me every night but I wouldn’t answer because I didn’t have much time for him.  I’m not sure why!  Most of the time I was busy doing stuff around the house, stuck in a runt depressed or just plain running away from his love.  Now I make him a priority because he deserves a good woman and I can be a great woman for him.

In most relationships there is always one person putting in more work and he was the one putting his best foot forward.  Now it’s my turn to show and prove to him what a wonderful lover I can be and meet him halfway!  I used to be that person putting in 100% just to get back nothing in return, so I know how it feels! :(

I’ve been waiting for GOD to send me a man whom I can be myself with and no holding back this time...
I hope he notices the change because I can feel it and see a major difference in me!  He is very easy to love and doesn’t expect much.  He gives me everything I need and leaves no room for other men.  I have no needs, wants, or desires....He fills me up with it all!  The funny thing is he stares at me before he goes to sleep and I stare at him when he is asleep lol that is love because my ex used to stare at the TV before he went to sleep! 

Right now TOM is here... (Time of the month) and we haven’t been intimate in over 2 weeks going on 3.  I went on vacation and he went out of town when I got back.   Now I’m on my period and we have this electric energy flowing through our bodies and it’s radiating some serious heat.   When we do reunite physically it’s going to be like our own fire work show lasting through the whole night...I can’t stop thinking about those sexy eyes he gives me when I’m on top or when his body is on auto pilot...it’s like he's penetrating not only my body but my mind and spirit as well!

I think he is the best lover I’ve ever had because he is so much more than a prop in the bedroom...he is a artist going to work and he knows how to carve my sculpture in fine details if you know what I mean.
Well it seems like I can go all night writing about my " ABOFA" that means" a breath of fresh air "!  He thinks he is the luckiest guy to have me but the truth is we are both blessed to have each other. 

My heart always skips a beat from all the sweet things he tells me!  This morning he told me he loves me 6 times and later today he sent me 135 kissing face icons to my phone...Is this real because I don’t want to go back to heartache and pain! I want to experience this for a lifetime!

Yours Truely,
Lexi Carmel
Scorpio-Love-Tales.blogspot.com

1 comment: