Saturday, January 12, 2013

Still Getting Those Damn Butterflies!!!

“It’s Almost Been a Year and I Get
 Butterflies In My Stomach When I’m Around Him!”
Remember In My Other Story I was saying me and my Abofa haven’t been seeing much of each other lately!  I wanted to see him so bad all week and we did but I still really missed him... So last night he asked me what time I was going to be home, I said 8:30.  Automatically I’m thinking he will be there somewhat around that time…he texted and asked me what kind of drinks should he get and I should put something sexy on for him!  I’m thinking BET… he must have been reading my mind! lol I throw something sexy on primping and proceeded to set the mood !
I look at the time and its 9:30…WHAT? He’s not here yet? He then texts me and tells me he’s going to be here in 30mins…so I sent him a sad face that said 30mins??? :((
Wow, I couldn’t believe I was being so impatient, but at least I realized it! Lol I called up my home girl Kiya and she was telling me to chill and give him time.  He called me and told me he was on his way and I felt like I couldn’t wait any longer.  When he got there he was looking and smelling so good!!!
I was all over the place and couldn’t sit still, kinda like how your pet acts when you get home.  I wanted to to meow, scratch, and jump all over him.  He was finally here and all of a sudden I felt butterflies and my stomach starts to get very nauseous!  Really???  Was I a little nervous???  I think I defineltly was lol
I had to shake some of that nervosness off and started drinking faster and faster! It was one of those nights, blurry and some parts wasclear!  I do remember taking off my coat and showing him my sexy black lingerie. By that time those butteries had flew away!
Do You Get Butterflies When You Are With That Special Someone?
Butterflies in the stomach is a phenomenon characterized by the physical sensation of a "fluttery" feeling in the stomach. This sensation can be a physical sensation related to the body's fight or flight response or it can be an ineffable experience related to the psychology of nervousness and excitement.

No comments:

Post a Comment